Altra Men's Lone Peak 3.5 Running Shoe
- DESIGNED TO IMPROVE: Natural Foot Positioning, Toe Splay, Comfort.
- PLATFORM: Fully cushioned Zero Drop platform and FootShape toe box. CUSHIONING: Moderate. STACK HEIGHT: 25mm. LAST: SD6-M.
- MIDSOLE: Dual layer EVA with A-Bound. OUTSOLE: MaxTrac Rubber with TrailClaw. INSOLE: 5mm Contour Footbed. UPPER: Quick-Dry Air Mesh.
- OTHER FEATURES: Sandwiched StoneGuard Rock Protection next to the foot; Natural Ride System, 4-Point GatierTrap Technology.
- IDEAL USES: Trail running, hiking, fastpacking, trail racing. WEIGHT: 9.7oz./295g.
Details: The Altra Lone Peak 3.5 is updated and improved to make a best-seller even better. With drainage holes to keep your feet dry, a 4-point gaiter system to keep dirt and rocks out, and an upgraded mesh upper for enhanced durability, this shoe is ready to tackle the trail. Run with confidence and conquer the gnarliest terrain with the fully cushioned Zero Drop platform, FootShape toe box, and MaxTrac, TrailClaw outsole.