Inov-8 Men's Roclite 290 Trail Runner
- Next-generation roclite outsole, features our tri-c rubber compound and multi-directional claw-shaped cleats, providing an unrivalled grip over unpredictable terrain and the quick release of debris.
- Run fast with confidence: weighing just 290g and with a 4mm drop, this is a flexible and responsive shoe that allows quick running while still delivering protection, support and comfort.
- Cushioned ride: two-piece power flow delivers 10% better shock absorption and 15% better energy return than standard midsoles.
- The new adapter web met-cradle adapts to the natural movement and swelling of the foot in motion; while the y-lock system holds the heel in place and offers support.
- Stay protected: second-generation meta-shank is a rock plate that protects the underfoot from sharp rocks, while a strengthened rubber toe-cap shields the toes from obstructive debris.
Publisher: Inov-8, LLC
Details: Our lightest, most flexible roclite shoe is designed for running quickly over multi terrains. Delivering a responsive ride and high levels of durability, it's perfect for moving fast and with confidence over everything from wet mountain rock to muddy grass, hard-packed trails and roads.