Reebok Women's Dynamic Fitted Performance Racerback Tank Top - Silver Sconce Heather, Small
Color: Silver Heather
- YOUR LIFESTYLE: Whether you're running a marathon or just running to the store, the exercise tank will serve your lifestyle's needs. Perfect for walking, running, yoga, or whatever else you throw at it.
- RACERBACK DESIGN: The racerback cut of the tank allows you to show off those toned shoulders you've worked so hard on.
- COMPLETE COMFORT: The tanktop features a scoopneck opening and features smooth flatlock seams to ensure your clothes will never break your focus. Our women's gym shirts are available in sizes x-small, small, medium, large, and now also in plus sizes 1X, 2X, and 3X on select styles. Please note the model is wearing a small.
- KEEP GOING: The shirt is crafted with quick dry fabric, that is specifically designed to wick moisture from your skin. Stay dry and comfortable during high endurance workouts and never have to stop or slow down again because of sweat.
- POLYSPAN BLEND: The sleeveless sports top is made from 95% Polyester and 5% Spandex ensuring a soft and machine washable shirt.
About the Top
We know you're busy. Don't let choosing what to wear to the gym take up any more of your precious time! The Reebok Dynamic racerback tank is versatile enough to wear for just about any physical activity. Our tanks are made to reduce restriction, and chafing, all while making you look great. Workout with confidence and go get that extra mile.
Whether you're running a marathon or just running to the store, the tank will serve your lifestyle's needs. Perfect for walking, running, yoga, or whatever else you throw at it.
The racerback cut of the tank allows you to show off those toned shoulders you've worked so hard on.
Through tough fitness, we will push each other to honor the body we've been given, because we have only one body to honor. We will endure sweat, tears and even a bit of blood. We will flip tires, sprint hills, and do push-ups until we can't do them any longer. Why do we do this? We certainly aren't flipping tires to be better tire flippers. We're doing it to be better, period. Better leaders; better parents; better stronger, more determined humans-capable of anything. We do it to honor our bodies and sharpen our minds-to be more human.